Skip to product information
1 of 3

The Nue Co

Magnesium Ease

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price


A topical spray (do NOT mix this up with internal!!!) that when massaged into the skin directly breaks up lactic acid buildup in your muscles. This spray is so wonderful, we recommend this to everyone because truly everyone can benefit from it. If your legs are restless at night, this might be a wonderful solution for you.

#SpruceApproved:Woman-owned. Transparent. Trustworthy. Effective. Non-toxic. 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free. Blends science and natural innovation. Clinically proven, responsibly sourced, non-toxic ingredients. Utilizes best practices from Ayurveda and Chinese medicine. 95% recyclable, but actively working on the other 5%!


Massage onto muscles to ease soreness. Particularly helpful right after exercising. 

Spruce Tip: apply right before bed to help with a deeper sleep


light lavender scent


MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE: reduces lactic acid to ease muscle tension

LAVENDER OIL: relaxes and promotes good sleep

ARNICA OIL: soothes aching muscles


Suitable for all skin types


Water, Magnesium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Arnica Montana Extract.

Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Fragrance-Free. 100% Vegan, Non-Toxic and Cruelty-Free.

  • Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
Magnesium Ease
Magnesium Ease
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100
10% OFF your first order | Use code: WELCOME10