Skip to product information
1 of 3

The Nue Co

Barrier Culture Moisturizer

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price

Using patented technology, BARRIER CULTURE MOISTURIZER repopulates the topical microbiome, protects against pollution, and locks in moisture. Squalane, Niacinamide, and a complex of peptides, ceramides and prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics repair the skin barrier to reveal visibly plump, firm, hydrated skin.

#SpruceApproved:Woman-owned. Transparent. Trustworthy. Effective. Non-toxic. 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free. Blends science and natural innovation. Clinically proven, responsibly sourced, non-toxic ingredients. Utilizes best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. 95% recyclable, but actively working on the other 5%!


Apply 1-2 pumps to clean, dry skin. Use AM and PM, daily.




Prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics, Ceramides, Niacinamide, Squalane, Centella Asiatica (Brahmi / Cica), Glycerin, Peptides (Tri-Peptide: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5)


Fantastic for all skin types


Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Inulin, Creatine, Niacinamide, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Maltodextrin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide NG, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Phytate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5

Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Fragrance-Free. 100% Vegan, Non-Toxic and Cruelty-Free.

  • Inventory on the way
Barrier Culture Moisturizer
Barrier Culture Moisturizer
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100
10% OFF your first order | Use code: WELCOME10