Citrus & Kale Potent C + E Masque
This potent, cream-gel mask harnesses the natural power of vitamins C + E to nourish, firm, and plump skin while also reducing the appearance of sun damage, redness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
#SpruceApproved: Soy-free. Organic. Natural. Biodynamic. Paraben-free. Phthalate-free. Sodium-lauryl-sulfate-free.
Apply a thin layer of masque with fingertips to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. Dilute with water for easier application. Leave on for 5 minutes or longer then remove with a damp cloth. Good for all skin types.
- STABILIZED VITAMIN C (L-Ascorbic Acid) - sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation
- SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE - also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the surface of the skin. It is only at this point that it turns into Vitamin C, allowing the full benefits to be absorbed by the skin for maximum results
- VITAMIN E - sourced from avocado; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve skin health.
- BOTANICAL FERULIC ACID - powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants. stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency
- LEAFY GREENS (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts) - high antioxidant content to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin
- CITRUS FRUIT OILS (Lemon & Grapefruit) - tones and refreshes the skin. Additional naturally occurring Vitamin C content helps protect against the signs of aging. Astringent properties help to balance oil production
- AVOCADO OIL - antioxidant that is moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry and irritated skin
- POTATO JUICE - gently soothes skin and can help with uneven skin tones
- RHUBARB - a good source of antioxidant protection, improved the appearance of skin tone
- BIOCOMPLEX - a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin