Inspired by the Japanese tradition of forest bathing, shinrin-yoku, which is believed to reduce stress and promote wellbeing, this soap simultaneously puriﬁes, moisturizes, and protects. Like cedar wood, hinoki wood is revered for its antiseptic, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties – plus, it smells divine. Bring the soothing and rejuvenating benefits of the forest to your very own bath!
Note: Just like in life, imperfections are natural. Each Forest Soap bar is made and cut by hand and unique in its own way. That’s what makes them special, we think!
#SpruceApproved: Women-owned. BIPOC-owned. California-made. Naturally sourced, non-GMO, and predominantly organic ingredients. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Sustainability-focused. Recyclable and reusable packaging.
Woodsy + slightly smoky. Lemon tea + pine needles. Sweet rice + oatmilk.
For hands and body. Lather up, rinse, repeat. This bar is perfect for everyday use!
- CEDAR WOOD + HINOKI WOOD ESSENTIAL OILS - used for centuries to treat rashes, cuts, abrasions, and minor skin irritations;
- RICE WATER -full of vitamins and minerals that are naturally cleansing
- SEA SALT + OATMEAL - gentle exfoliants
- SHEA BUTTER - smoothes and protects
- 50 MG BROAD-SPECTRUM CBD - soothes; anti-inflammatory
Wild Crafted Cedar Wood and Hinoki Wood Essential Oils, Rice Water, Ground Oatmeal, Sea Salt, Saponified Oils of Organic Sunflower, Coconut, Castor, Shea Butter, Organic Cannabidoil.