BAH-RAH - In Japanese, BARA means rose // In Hebrew it means 'to create from nothing'
This is our #1 bestseller, and with good reason! Sometimes skin needs a little something extra to soothe and protect, and BARA Balm is our answer to skin in need. Formulated to take moisturizing to a whole new level, BARA is an absolute necessity for those who live in arid climates or battle dry, chapped skin caused by seasonal weather changes. BARA Balm will never clog your pores and offers the added benefit of softening and fading scar tissue! BARA feels light and smooth, melts into skin with ease, and has a delightfully sweet and uplifting scent. Plus, that color! Every single Spruce Team member who has tried it has loved it. We just can’t get over BARA!
#SpruceApproved: Woman-owned. Locally based out of Spokane, WA. Impeccably sourced and produced. Organic ingredients. Non-GMO. Recyclable packaging.
Warm a small amount of balm between fingers and apply a thin layer to face and neck. May be used on any skin in need of a luxurious moisture treatment. Use it on its own, as an added boost to your face oil or as a spot treatment wherever extra love may be required, morning + night.
Spruce Tips: If the balm leaves an orange-hued residue on your face, that’s a sign that you’ve applied too much. Use less next time! And, FYI: BARA doubles as a magical ointment for eczema, too!
- APRICOT KERNEL OIL - improves skin tone, softness, and radiance, nourishes the skin, reduces appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes
- POMEGRANATE SEED OIL - high omega 5 fatty acid levels provide strong anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties and fight off free radicals, helps unclog pores and relieve symptoms of acne
- TAMANU OIL - rich in fatty acids to keep skin moisturized, actively anti-aging
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL - rich in antioxidants because of its high levels of vitamins A, C, and E, super powerful ingredient known for combatting signs of aging and loss of elasticity, promoting production of collagen, and smoothing out skin
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT - relieves irritation
Jojoba oil*, Macadamia nut oil*, Apricot kernel oil*, Pomegranate seed oil*, Tamanu oil*, Beeswax, Sea buckthorn oil*, Mixed tocopherols (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Marshmallow root*, Calendula*, Chamomile*, Lemon balm*, Essential oils of: Chinese rose, Vanilla 'total' CO2, Frankincense, Lavender*
Note: H’s products are made in small batches and with ingredients of the highest quality. Because of this, slight fluctuations in color may occur from batch to batch even though ratios stay consistent.